Continuing with the theme of classic holiday cards I found while looking for inspiration for my own clients’ projects this year, here’s one from Paul Rand designed in the 1960s. I wish I would have thought of this for an assignment when I was teaching commercial art: design a holiday card inspired by an indoor sport. Such a smart design!
- Sprinkle a little sunshine
- I love graphite — come matt or shine.
- Marian Bantjes — contemporary designer/artist/letterer
- Alexander Girard — then and now
- Dali & Hallmark?
- More holiday inspiration from great designers
- Holiday card inspiration from the greats
- All roads lead to Rome
- Unique holiday greetings make an impression!
- A poppy for Veteran’s Day
- Art history